What's new

NFL 2K5 VS MADDEN 15 VS MADDEN 10 (HALFTIME SHOW)

JB_510

Administrator
Staff member

The Madden franchise has been under fire from many football fans for years. Many have claimed that NFL 2K5′s presentation was top notch and now that EA has the exclusive license to ESPN and the NFL, that they have been sitting on their butts. This year Madden 15 added a new halftime show to it’s presentation. Is it better than the one from 10 years ago in NFL 2K5? Is it better than the one from 5 years ago in Madden 10 (that was abandoned 2 years later)? Watch the following videos and you tell me. Mind you that NFL 2K5 was on the original Xbox and PS2 while Madden 15 (in the video below) is on Xbox One and PS4. Madden 10 was on the Xbox 360 and PS3.

NFL 2K5 (2004)

Madden 15 (2014)

Madden 10 (2009)

Side note – Here is the presentation of Madden 05 vs NFL2K5′s presentation. This shows pretty much all of the presentation that fans clamor for nowadays.

WHICH DO YOU GUYS LIKE BEST???

All three have pros and cons first 2K5 seems to use the ESPN license more then madden does.
2k5 has the better halftime show in my opinion it uses the ESPN license pretty well even though Chris Berman sounds robotic it shows the most in depth stats and highlights the best player of the half.
Madden 10 is okay with no commentary during the highlights it just seems boring and once again when there is commentary it once again sounds robotic

Madden 15 got the commentary right the announcer doesn't sound robotic it has nice highlights my gripes are it only shows the QB and HB stats for the half in the bottom ticker it doesn't show WR stats Defensive stats or even Special teams stats like 2K did during the highlights there is more to football then the QB and HB there is also no highlighting the best player even Madden 10 at least said who the best player of the Half was it also seems a little short.